In 5.0b30 we have return back QueryBulder after few months.
* new – it works now for all supported engines: Valentina, PostgreSQL, mySQL, SQLite.
* new – we have simplify interface removing few visible areas, replacing them on TAB panels. Note that you can switch by main panels using such shortcuts as cmd+1 and cmd+2.
* new – you can specify expressions to be used in the SELECT clause.
* note that you can specify inner and left/right/full outer joins using right-click on a link on the diagram.
* note that if you will click SQL panel and then continue develop diagramm then you will see live changes in the generated SQL.