Paradigma Software announces that Valentina Release 5.6 is now available for download. If your software license began after October 16, 2013, the update is free.
Valentina DB Kernel, incorporated into Valentina Server (Database and Universal Reports Server) and Valentina DB Application Developer Kit (for embedding Valentina DB into applications) received new features:
- Hash Indexes. Read a brief introduction and How to Use Hash Indexes in the newly updated Valentina DB Indexes Documentation.
- New Valentina database SET/GET/SHOW properties for CONSTRAINT, INDEX, SEQUENCE, TYPE
- SPEED DEMON FEATURE: Indexes that operate on String/VarChar fields build much faster – up to 10 – 15 times faster than Valentina 5.5. See the benchmarks.
Valentina Studio 5.6 includes several fixes and feature enhancements:
- Import a CSV file during a transaction block
- Get an automatic warning if your update period (for an update discount) is running out
- See errors if any that occur during data import
Valentina 5.6 products are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software website.
Valentina Studio 5.6 and Valentina Server /5 5.6 are available for free for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Get a Connection Boost! Order any commercial version of Valentina Server (or Embedded Server for VDN customers) and we will bump up the capacity to the next level: 5 connections -> 25 connections, 25 connections -> 250 connections, 250 connections -> UNLIMITED.
Paradigma Software is an Oregon-based company. Measure 91 hasn’t passed yet, so you’ll just have to be satisfied with some good Paradigma hash indexes instead.