This is a minor update that includes several improvements of interest to most Valentina product customers.
Valentina Studio 5.7.1 Updates
- ODBC (Windows) correctly shows first record in results importing via ODBC from Access and MySQL
- Fixed an error generated in logs when Postgre database doesn’t have the correct rights granted
- SQLite Engine updated to version 3.8.8
Valentina C++ ADK 5.7.1 Updates
- xCODE project correctly using vcomponents and libs with _x64 suffix
- Removed TickCount () usage (was a part of Carbon API)
Valentina Server 5.7.1 Updates
- Log files can now print the version of SSL
All products are available for download from the Paradigma Software website. If you purchased or renewed any of these products in the last 12 months, you can get this update for no additional cost.