Valentina Technology Release 6.5.10, including hot fixes 6.5.7, 6.5.8 and 6.5.9 incorporate fixes in all products including Valentina Studio, Valentina Server and all ADKs.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
- [New][MSSQL] MS SQL Server Azure Support
- [Imp][MSSQL] Improved error handling
- [Fix][MSSQL] SQL Server Bookmark improvements
- [Fix][MSSQL] Data Editor records in SQL Server 2005/2008
- [Imp] SQL Query Editor for retina display
Also, improved Tree View, speed and numerous UI issues.
- [New] Database has property ‘ReadOnly’ in SQL commands
- [Imp] CREATE EVENT, now is more accurate with text of command after DO
Improved dump scripts, and also handling if there are semantic errors in triggers.
Valentina for Xojo
- More info for “Valentina plugin encountered a string with UNDEFINED encoding” for diagnosing your code
Valentina for C
- [Fix] VConnection class improved SQL methods: SqlQuery(), SqlSelect(), SqlExecute().
- [Fix] Fixed Bind_Value processed by Database_SqlSelect()
Valentina for C++ and Valentina Reports also received minor updates and fixes.
If you are using any of these products we encourage you to update to the newest version. If you have questions or feedback about this release, please go to the forum announcement.
All of the products can be downloaded from the Paradigma Software website. You can provide feedback and your experience with this release on the dedicated forum.