Valentina Release 6.6.2 is primarily a hot fix for the new VLEXER introduced in 6.6. For this reason, 6.6 and 6.6.1 have been removed from the download section and 6.6.2 is the minimum version you should be using. Additional discussion can be found in the discussion section of the website.
The updated products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software downloads section.
- [Fix] 7781 – skip “create index” for indexed field like vBoolean (always indexed) making SQL dump. Related to #7779
- [Fix] 7782 – Load SQL dump after new VLEXER improvement
- [Fix] 7783 – Create Event after new VLEXER improvement
- [Imp] 7760 – Add “Design…” into contextual menu for a field in Schema Editor
- [Fix] 7776 – Create Field In Import Wizard
- [Fix] 7779 – Valentina Studio boolean VDB field in design mode improvement