Paradigma Software announces Valentina 8.2.1, an update that improves performance and fixes several reported issues.
- [Imp][Win] ICU (UNICODE) upgraded from 5.3 to 5.8, across all product lines
- [Imp] Set the lower value for socket select() function timeout to avoid high CPU load
- [Fix] PostgreSQL enum values are not loaded when the schema is viewed in the Tree mode.
- [Imp] UPPER( ‘straße’ ) now returns correct result “STRASSE”, for DE, at least on Mac and Linux
- [Fix] Normalize() function
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.