Paradigma Software Valentina 8.3.9 improves working with other databases including MySQL, MariaDB and SQLite, plus improves Xojo development and Microsoft Excel export.
Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [Fix] 8281[SQL Editor] Excel dump number of rows in query result
- [Fix] 8312 loop on return to query whose results have been deleted
- [Fix] 8340[MySQL] Don’t drop links in the dump if “Drop before restore” option is used (they dropped with tables)
- [Fix] 8341[MySQL] Ability to split the records into few blocks for multi-row INSERT or transaction
- [Fix] 8342[MySQL] Fix dumping default field values for the latest MariaDB servers
- [Fix] [MySQL] Save dump options in the user prefs
- [Fix] [MySQL] Add DROP DATABASE statement to dump if “Drop before restore” option is used
- [Fix] [MariaDB] Correct mariadb version for proper quoting (https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/information-schema-columns-table/)
- [Fix] 8345[SQLite] shows columns which can’t delete and which are invisible in other tools
Valentina for Xojo ADK
ValentinaDB is Paradigma Software’s advanced object-relational database system found in developer deployable ValentinaDB ADK and Valentina Server.
- [Fix] 8337 new property VDatabase.ActiveTable, to resolve rare cases.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.