Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 9.2 with improvements across all reporting, database and forms products.
Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [New][SQL Editor] You can now EDIT RESULT records of a VIEW query for PostgreSQL and MySQL (Valentina DB and SQLite already supported)
- [New][Form Editor] You can now EDIT records of a VIEW query for PostgreSQL and MySQL (Valentina DB and SQLite already supported)
- [Imp][Form Editor] Improved HELP system of JS Editor
- [Imp][SSH] Updated SSH library to support modern digital signature algorithms (like ECDSA, EdDSA). Now it is possible to use ECDSA, ed25519 keys for connections to all supported database servers (Valentina Server, Valentina SQLite Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- [Imp][SQL Editor][Pro] now works better with Table Aliases. Can recognize them correctly in sub-queries and use only in the valid scope
- [Imp][SQL Editor] tooltip for table alias now works as for Table, shows the list of fields
- [Fix][SQL Editor][PostgreSQL] tooltip for table now works
- [Fix] NOT NULL after REFERENCES in CREATE TABLE definition in SQLite interrupts reading the table structure
Valentina Reports ADK allows developers to embed the powerful Valentina Reports system into their applications. Valentina Server can also serve reports for all supported databases. Valentina Studio Pro incorporates Valentina Reports development and playback. Valentina Studio incorporates Reports Viewer.
- [New] ‘keep_together’ flag for groups headers
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, MacOS and Raspberry PI.
- [New][SNMP] allows getting the number of licenses for VDB/SQLite/Reports by SNMP
Valentina DB is the ultra fast, object-relational database from Paradigma Software. All improvements to Valentina DB are also rolled into related products including Valentina Studio and Valentina Server.
- [New] “MERGE…ON…<multi-join-configurations>…; WHEN NOT MATCHED” also supported
- [Imp] The speed of SQL parser improved by 1.5+ times (benchmarked with 100K inserts into a table with 10 fields was 12 seconds, now 8 seconds. Changes only in the ANTLR parser)
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.