Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 9.3 with improvements across all reporting, database and forms products.
Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [New][SQL Editor] Auto-completion now shows the list of all fields of a Table for such cases: SELECT | FROM T … or INSERT INTO T ( | ) …
- [New][SQL Editor] Auto-completion now shows the list of SQL binding values for INSERT command: INSERT INTO T ( fld, fld, … ) VALUES( | ) …
- [New][Form Editor] Ability to run forms from the command line.
Valentina DB is the ultra fast, object-relational database from Paradigma Software. All improvements to Valentina DB are also rolled into related products including Valentina Studio and Valentina Server.
- [Fix] Minor issue with encoding sign of a file to import, when it is <4 bytes (applies to all Valentina DB products, ADKs, Server)
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, MacOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Imp] parallel operations of SQL Lexer/Parser for different queries, improving some queries by at least 25%
Valentina PHP is supported in individual Valentina ADKs (database & reports) as well as the PHP implementation for Valentina Server.
- [New][Win] 64 bit archives available
- [New][Win] PHP 7.3 NTS (non-thread-safe) builds to use with Microsoft IIS web-server; Supports PHP 7.3 in general as of Valentina 9.22)