Update and fix release improves several developer ADKs, Valentina Server, Studio, iOS client and more.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [Fixed] 8661 Pop up dialog ad infinitum when viewing table with BLOB field
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Fixed] Default value of parameter ‘Timeout’ increased from 5 sec to 300 sec in the VCLIENT connect() method. It is used with SSL connection only currently.
- [Imp]WIKI improvements and INI file comments
Valentina for LiveCode
Valentina DB ADK for LiveCode and Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode are toolkits for adding powerful new features to LiveCode applications. They are supported for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- Valentina for LiveCode Linux 64-bit archive updated and added back to downloads section
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and Valentina DB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Fixed] [macOS] 8657: Create database with Cyrillic characters on a Russian macOS system
Valentina for iOS
Valentina for iOS is the Valentina Client for apps compiled to iOS for working with Valentina Server. It can be used with supported languages in Apple xCode. It is free as a part of the Valentina Server license.
- Archive now is located on FTP in the separate folder “ios”
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.