Improvements to Valentina Studio for macOS users, working with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, Xojo updates.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Mac] Updated framework to QT 5.13.1 ( QT 5.12.1). Fixes a few underlying issues such as tab panels.
- [New][SQL Editor] [MySQL] Can filter-out command “DELIMITER delim”.
- [New][PostgreSQL] Added function category property (FUNCTION or PROCEDURE), fixed Generate SQL for procedures, supported creating procedures in Create Function Dialog
- [New][PostgreSQL] Show readable function arguments in DROP confirmation dialog
Valentina for Xojo
Valentina DB ADK for Xojo and Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo are toolkits for adding powerful new features to Xojo applications. They are supported for macOS, Windows and Linux, including Raspbian for Raspberry PI.
- [New] For ValentinaDB RBDB and SQLite RBDB API, added a new method of Xojo 2019 r2.1 – PreparedStatment.ExecuteSQL() . For older builds of Xojo, this method is not registered.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.