Scripts run asynchronously, useful info for Windows Power Shell and AppleScript, improvements for Valentina ADKS for Xojo.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Form Editor][JS] – Added QSysInfo Class which provides information about the OS of Valentina Studio. Useful if script relies on system-specific features, for example, to run different scripts on different platforms – PowerShell script on Windows, AppleScript on macOS.
- [New][Form Editor][JS] – Added signals of QProcess class, this allows the user to control running application asynchronously.
- [New][Form Editor][JS] – Added QCoreAppliction.processEvents() static method which can be used during long-running loops (for example, to show the progress, process button clicks).
- [New]8753 – Add ability to duplicate a query of the Query Editor
- [Fix][Form Editor] – Adjust columns widths to field name length and field type
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Fix]8702 – “SET PASSWORD OF USER user1 [IDENTIFIED BY ‘password’] TO ‘new_password’” now allows for admins to skip optional IDENTIFIED BY part, to change password for any other user.
Valentina for Xojo
Valentina Database ADK and Valentina Reports ADK are available on Windows, Linux and macOS (with Raspberry PI) for Xojo development. The Valentina ADK Client for Xojo also works with Valentina Server.
- [Fix]8752 – .useSSL results in application not responding
- [Fix]8755 – RBDB API returns RecordSet instead of RowSet in Xojo API 2
Download the update now from the Downloads section of the Paradigma Software website. See the original announcement on the official forums.