This release is primarily a maintenance update with some specific improvements to reports, working with MariaDB databases and forms.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New] 8784 – [MariaDB] Support ed25519 authentication
- [New][Form Editor] – allows specifying a field to sort data from a field
- [Imp][Dark Mode] for the Valentina Project Window, Form Editor, All Wizards
- [Fix][SQLite] Fixed non-working “New Index” action for SQLite database
- [Fix][Form Editor] – fix reset sorted/distinct flags for list from a field
- [Fix][Form Editor] – fixes for combobox with ‘editable’ flag
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [New] allow removing the empty line with borders/lines
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Fix] Issue which could cause a SegmentMap error
Valentina 10 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.