Additional fixes for PostgreSQL support, Xojo and more.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Mac App Store version updated to release 10.5.2 release
- [Postgres] [Fixed] FKs/PKs missing in link after refresh
- [SQL Editor] [Fixed] display of parameters panel in VStudio Single edition
- [Data Editor] [Improved] Error text selectable, displayed in tooltips
- [Query Editor] [Fixed] Adding tables | views| links from the left panel
- [Query Editor] [Fixed] Adding tables from the right panel
Valentina ADK for Xojo
Valentina Database ADK and Valentina Reports ADK are available on Windows, Linux and macOS (with Raspberry PI) for Xojo development. The Valentina ADK Client for Xojo also provides connectivity to Valentina Server and this function is provided with the license of Valentina Server at no additional cost.
- [Fixed ] After closing, open object became invalid with methods not called by Xojo
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [New] Valentina Reports can create Recursive Reports
- [Fix] 8874 – size_type=Relative To Region shrinks the height of the rectangle in some conditions.
ValentinaDB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in ValentinaDB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Fixed ] 8872: Issue on reading result of query containing bind parameters in the select list
Valentina 10 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.