This new release improves Valentina Studio products, including support for PostgreSQL 13.x and also the release of Valentina DB ADK for Python on Raspberry PI and Valentina Reports ADK for Python on Raspberry PI.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [Imp][Reports] – count controls from sub-reports on stretch controls
- [Fix][Reports] – count controls from a sub-reports that starts new page
- [Fix][Form Editor] ignore changes of the current item in ComboBox on add/remove items, auto-update current item after changes.
- [Fix]8899[Query Editor] – JOIN tables in the same order as they were added to the Query Editor diagram.
- [Fix]8900[Query Editor] Existing links between PostgreSQL tables are not shown on the Query Editor diagram after reopen
- [Fix][Query Editor] Small fix – corrected position of the link attachment point if key fields were added to the existing link.
- [Fix]8898 – Set correct positions of all reordered columns when applying Data Editor Layout.
- [PostgreSQL] client libs updated to 13.1, supporting PostgreSQL 13.1
Valentina for Python
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is supported by Paradigma Software ADKs and Valentina Server.
- [New] Valentina DB ADK for Python are now available for Raspberry PI (Raspbian on ARM7)
- [New] Valentina Reports ADK for Python are now available for Raspberry PI (Raspbian on ARM7)
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Fix]8873 – vServer stuck with “Sending notification error” – more improvements.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.