Paradigma Software announces Release 11 of its data driven solutions, database and reporting tools, including support for ARM based Apple Macintosh systems. The company announces updates and improvements across all tools, servers and developer solutions. These include:
Mac OS ARM Architecture Update
Paradigma Software has updated these product lines so that they run natively under the new ARM architecture of Apple macOS machines.
- ValentinaDB ADK for macOS supports ARM architecture
- Valentina Reports ADK for macOS supports ARM architecture
- Valentina Server for macOS supports ARM architecture
Valentina Studio for macOS (ARM) is still under development.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][VStudio] Pass parameters when previewing report in browser if HTTP port of VServer is enabled
- [Fix][SQLDiff] Fixed creation of SQLDiff parameters for SQLite client databases
- [Fix][Schema Editor] Fixed creation of field for new ObjectPtr link
- [Imp][Schema Editor] Close Valentina project and database automatically before unregistering
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS (Intel & ARM) and Raspberry PI (ARM 7).
- [New]8913 – Set binding to the report’s query for vServer’s HTTP
- [Fix]8918 – Add “datasource” param to the HTTP server to generate reports from any supported database
- [Fix]8911 – USE command should produce more clear error when the target database is closed
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Fix] Fixed printing pictures from SQLite datasources
- [Fix] Use ?N format of SQLite bind parameters
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.