Paradigma Software announces Release 11.2 of its data driven solutions, database and reporting tools. The company announces updates and improvements across all tools, servers and developer solutions. These include:
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Data Editor] Now the value editor can be shown in the popup below the edited cell
- [New][Data Editor] Added date&time editors (currently Valentina and MySQL only)
- [New][Data Editor] Added JSON editor. If JSON content is detected in the text, the editor shows JSON data in two tabs – as a tree and as a highlighted text
- [New][Data Editor] Added HTML editor. If HTML content is detected in the value, the editor shows HTML data in two tabs – in a visual editor and in a source editor with highlighting
- [New][Data Editor] Added highlighting for cells with JSON content
- [New][Data Editor] Added highlighting for cells with HTML content
- [Imp][Data Editor] Picture editor now has auto scaling and drag&drop
- [Fix]8923 – Dump on loading may generate errors
- [Fix] 8927 – Fix connection to Azure SQL databases
- [Fix] – [MySQL][SQL Editor] Highlighting keywords for the latest versions of MySQL server
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS (Intel & ARM) and Raspberry PI (ARM 7).
- [Fix] 8932 – Client idle timeout might be ignored in some cases
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.