Improvements across several product lines, including Valentina Studio, Valentina Reports (and Valentina Reports Server), ValentinaDB database and more.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Schema Editor][Valentina] Show Link Count property for links with the number of established relations between rows of linked tables.
- [Fix][Data Editor] Fixed showing marks for linked records in show all mode of the related table view.
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- Changes and improves positioning types of visual report controls that can be used in scripting of conditions and more:
- [New] Float In Group – this position type allows the report engine to remove empty space between grouped controls if some controls were hidden with the remove_empty_line option
- [New] Fixed Relative To Bottom – with this option the control position is fixed and calculated relatively to the bottom controls
- [Chg] Fixed Relative To Top – previously called Fixed, with this option the control position is fixed and calculated relatively to the top controls
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Imp] – Speed improvements of the SQL command LINK RECORDS, for 1:M Binary Link
- [Fix] – VLink.get_Count() right after db.open() could give zero instead of correct value.