Includes ValentinaDB updates, C++ ADK and cumulative 11.4.1 update
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [Fix][Single] – Enabled shortcuts editing in VS Single
- [Imp][Diagram Editor] – Managing printing of diagram to pages.
- Now you can specify the size of page in mm INSTEAD OF the size of a diagram in pixels.
- You can specify the number of pages vertically and horizontally
- You can specify page margins
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Opt] Speed of UPSERT improved about 30%
- [Fix]8996 – Produce warning on CHANGE of field type in Table which has a View with Trigger, that trigger can be invalid
- [Fix]8997 – Sql-binding like “:0” produce a weird internal error instead of something like “invalid binding position”
The ValentinaDB C++ ADK is available as a standalone product as well as what is used to build other ADKs.
- [New][Example] SqlStatement_Upsert, which is also a kind of bench
The 11.4.2 update also includes updates that were originally a part of a 11.4.1 update.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.