Also provides several fixes, adds new Docker image for Server on Linux ARM64
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Report Editor] Working with remote Valentina Report Server, to display a Report Preview with datasources connected via SSH with key authentication from Valentina Report Server. Valentina Studio sends SSH keys to Server. Requires 12.1.1 for both Studio and Server.
- [Fix] Sorting of snippets, bookmarks
- [Fix][MySQL] Display the charset list in the Create Database dialog
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux (x86, ARM64), macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [New][Docker] Added ARM64 Docker image.
- [New][Reports] Ability to accept automatically SSH private keys from Valentina Studio to build a Report Preview with datasources connected via SSH with key authentication. The keys are saved in the folder specified in SystemSSHkeysFolder option of the INI file.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.