Also improves performance for updating BLOB storage for ValentinaDB
This update rolls up release 12.3.1 and 12.3.2.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][SQL Editor][All] Autocomplete now is able to show the list of the second keywords after the first keyword is typed for such commands as ‘CREATE TABLE’, ‘ALTER COLUMN’, ‘DROP CONSTRAINT’ etc. This feature works taking into account the SQL dialect of the current DB.
- [New][SQL Editor][All] New and improved ‘smart suggestions’ for some commands, which are located on the top of the auto-complete menu. These suggestions now have the icon ‘lamp’.
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Imp] Improved speed of BLOB update, when BLOBs are huge
Valentina for Python
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is supported by Paradigma Software ADKs and Valentina Server.
- [New] Added
report.serverPrinters()methods to list available printers.
- [Imp] Added an ability to pass a custom query to generate a report:
project.report( reportName, datasourceString, query)
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Fix]An issue with Valentina Projects after introduction of new XML library in 12.3.1
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.