Completes initial update released on 12.7.22 for Valentina Studio
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
These include updates released previously in 12.5.10.
- [Fix][Reports] Remove white space on wrapping text
- [Fix][Reports] Wrapping of long text without punctuation and spaces
- [Fix] [Reports] Rename property ‘lines_interval’ to ‘leading’.
- [Fix] Design table display field names display
- [Fix] [VCLIENT PLUGIN] Date separators in SHOW EVENTS
- [Fix] Issue with TreeItem::DeleteChildren, mostly on Linux
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Fix] Error message “Dynamic SQL error” when flushing
- [Fix] Invalid text of view in ‘SHOW TABLES’
- [Fix] YYYY-MM-DD date format regardless of the current DTFormat
Valentina Client is a set of common components that are used by all of the ADKS (Application Developer Kits) such as Valentina Reports ADK for Python or ValentinaDB for Xojo.
- [Imp] Fix error message for throwing error from vClient without connection
- [Fix]VException 626688 “Unknown”
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux (x86, ARM64), macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [New] Add new setting in ini file – SPLITLOGFILE
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.
Original release notes also available on the Valentina Wiki.