Improved reports printing, deterministic characteristics for ValentinaDB and more.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
SQL Editor is now renamed and referred to as Query Editor.
Valentina Reports ADK
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [New] Content of text controls (text field, expression field, label) can be printed on multiple pages if it doesn’t fit on one page. This behavior is controlled by the following options of the spllit_type property: Split by Line, Split by Paragraph
ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications) are available for developers to add support for ValentinaDB in applications.
- [New] Deterministic levels for UDFs. Deterministic Characteristic for ValentinaDB added at the kernel level. See Deterministic Characteristics on the Valentina Wiki.
- [Imp] Internal performance. Using more std containers, algorithms instead of own solutions, String class improvements added at the kernel level.
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux (x86, ARM64), macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [New] ValentinaDB Server UDFs. Deterministic levels for UDFs or Deterministic Characteristic for ValentinaDB as per kernel improvements in ValentinaDB.
- [Imp] ValentinaDB Kernel Improvements. Using more std containers, algorithms instead of own solutions, String class improvements added at the kernel level.
Valentina for Xojo
The Xojo development environment supports multiple compile targets, including macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and more. You can find the iOS example projects within the downloadable archive.
- [Imp] Added VDatabase.JournalFolder property. It can be useful for applications distributed via the Mac App Store. macOS may not allow the creation of the journal file near the database file, so it can be created, for example, in the Application Support folder.
Valentina Projects can contain very useful examples of Valentina Reports, Valentina Forms and more.
Database Documentation Generator
A special project which produces a report with a description of all major DB objects for the following databases: ValentinaDB, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL. It is based on Valentina Reports. Find documentation on the wiki: Database Documentation Project
- [Valentina Studio (free version)] version users can adjust the datasource and generate predefined reports without modifications
- [Valentina Studio PRO] owners can modify the original .vsp project to their needs
Updates are immediately available on the Paradigma Software website.