Valentina DB ADK for PHP and Valentina Reports ADK for PHP are available on all three operating systems – Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. You can work with these locally, as well as utilize PHP to build powerful web applications.
Build and serve rich, visual reports with grids, graphs, images and more – directly in a browser or generate documents, such as XML enriched PDF. Serve reports from all major databases. It works with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre and more.
In this walk-thru, you will learn how to get started with PHP application development on all three operating systems:
- Download and Install Valentina DB ADK and Valentina Reports ADK on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Register the Valentina ADK with PHP in the php.ini file & Apache
- Create a basic PHP application to to connect to Valentina Server
- Check Valentina Server logs using Valentina Studio to confirm your PHP application is working
- Add some code to your application to display some records from your database using JSON format
Find all three movies on Youtube:
- Installing Valentina ADK for PHP on Windows
- Installing Valentina ADK for PHP on Mac OS X
- Installing Valentina ADK for PHP on Linux
You can get started building fast web applications for free with the help of Valentina Studio, Valentina Server and the free PHP client.