Paradigma Software and partner vendors for the Xojo cross-platform development tool announce the Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 massive tool bundle.
Omegbundle for Xojo 2016 is a collection of 16 of the most useful tools, add-ons and components for use with Xojo Inc’s Xojo development environment. If purchased separately and not including any additional offers, the total cost would be over $3800. Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 costs $399, representing over a 90% savings.
Xojo is an award-winning, cross-platform development tool for the Desktop (OS X, Windows, Linux), Web, iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Raspberry Pi. With Xojo, you can create native applications by using drag-and-drop to build your user interface and then one straight-forward programming language to enable the functionality. Xojo is powerful and modern, yet easy to use and learn. Download Xojo today and see for yourself.
- Bujardet Software Rubberviews. Stretch and resize your application window so all your controls maintain the best position
- Jeremie LeRoy Software Calendar / Web Calendar. complete calendar solution for all your Xojo desktop and Xojo Web applications. It includes 6 view types and 6 themes
- Monkeybread Software DynaPDF Starter. Create, import and modify PDF files on Mac, Windows, Linux
- Monkeybread Software Event Kit. Provides you with classes and modules to easily add events and reminders to your Xojo iOS, Mac OS X applications
- Monkeybread Software Network Kit. Provides you with classes and modules to easily use network functions in iOS
- Monkeybread Software Bug Reporter. Helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer
- Ohanaware Retina Kit. Retina Kit is the best add-on for making your Xojo applications Retina ready, with fall back solution for Windows, Linux
- Ohanaware Sandbox Kit. A necessity for selling on the Mac App Store – makes sure your application complies with the Mac App Store requirements for sandboxing
- Paradigma Software Valentina Studio Universal. Ultimate reports designer and database administration tool that runs on all three operating systems – Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Paradigma Software Valentina DB ADK for Xojo. Embed the ultra-fast, object-relational Valentina database into your applications and deploy royalty free – Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Paradigma Software Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo. Generate visually rich reports as graphics, web pages or PDF from your Xojo applications on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Paradigma Software Valentina Server Unlimited. 3-in-1 Reports Server along with two database servers: one built on object-relational Valentina Database and the other on SQLite. Report serving works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and the included Valentina and SQLite servers
- Tim Parnell Software HTML Edit Desktop. HTML Edit is a WYSIWYG rich text editor that uses HTML input and output. Developers can easily get formatted content from users by providing them a familiar editing environment
- Tim Parnell Software Answers Pro. Create professional help documentation for your users for online and offline use
- xDev Magazine. 12 month subscription to xDev Magazine, the professional’s magazine for developing with Xojo with topical articles by professional Xojo developers
For interested customers who want to get started with the Xojo cross-platform development platform, Xojo Inc also offers a special 10% discount to Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 customers. Each customer will receive a special coupon for this discount.
You can order Omegabundle for Xojo 2016 on the Paradigma Software web store.
About Xojo, Inc
Xojo, Inc. was founded in 1997 with the idea that software development should be accessible to anyone. With traditional tools, creating software applications can be a very complicated process, but using
Xojo anyone can learn to create high quality, native apps for the Desktop, Web, iOS and Raspberry Pi. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category – from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
Omegabundle is a circus tent promotion platform created by Proactive International, the international distribution company, and Paradigma Software, developers of the Valentina high performance development tools and technologies. Each promotion is for a single, vertical platform and provides extreme savings to users of professional tools. Participating vendors change from promotion to promotion and year to year.