Valentina Technology Release 6.5.4 adds improved inter-operability with PostgreSQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, in addition to several improvements in usability.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
- [New] SQL DIFF Wizard auto closes on completion
- [New] 7674 Connect to the named instance with dynamic port
- [Fix] 7647 Improved compatibility with PostgreSQL queries
- [Fix] 7648 Improved property CURRENT VALUE with MS SQL Server
- [Fix] 7649 Generate Query ? Create for Sequence improvements
- [Fix] 7652 Improved BACKQUOTES around field names in Schema Editor
- [Fix] 7664 ULLONG field on Valentina Server improvements
- [Fix] 7665 SQL Server stored procedure improvements
Parsing non-quoted unicode identifiers for SQLite databases was also improved.
- [Imp] 7659 Ability to get a result of SQL query using one HTTP request
Valentina Server is available on Windows, MacOS X and Linux – both x86 and ARM7. Run Valentina Server on your Raspberry Pi!
Valentina for Xojo REST Example Code
A new example project for developers working in the Xojo development environment, utilizing REST.
If you are using any of these products we encourage you to update to the newest version. If you have questions or feedback about this release, please go to the forum announcement.