Paradigma Software’s Valentina Release 7.3 adds significant improvements and new diagramming and reporting features across multiple products.Paradigma Software’s Valentina Release 7.3 adds significant improvements and new diagramming and reporting features across multiple products.
Valentina Studio Pro 7.3
Any feature or fix listed under Valentina Studio is also available in Valentina Studio Pro.
- [New][SQL Editor] SQL Editor Result now can be edited in place for PostgreSQL. Double click a cell and edit it. This will create and send UPDATE command, also the result buffers will be updated. MySQL and Valentina DB support for this feature is coming soon.
Valentina Studio 7.3
- [New] [Diagramming] Import MySQL Workbench diagrams into Valentina Studio using menu Diagrams -> Import.
- [Fix] 7967 New database on SQL Server running on Linux
[Fix] 7978 Export client cursor to CSV from Valentina Server
[Fix] 7985 DATETIME field value formatting from SQL Server
- [Imp] [SQLite] SQLite support updated for SQLite 3.19.3
Valentina Reports 7.3
Other minor usability improvements for working with bar codes in Valentina Reports were also included in this update.
[New] bar_width Property for Barcode objects
[New] Log error if a Barcode object cannot fit within an area
While PHP is most commonly used in conjunction with Valentina Server, there is also a Valentina PHP ADK product for standalone connections.
[New] Valentina PHP ADK ReportInit() method. The ADK product version for PHP supports initialization similar to all other Valentina ADK products.
- [New]Valentina PHP ADK Reports INI file. The ADK product can also store serialization information in a way similar to server products.
The products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. See the announcement on the official forums for more information.