Paradigma Software technology release 7.3.2 provides numerous fixes, improvements to Valentina Studio, Valentina ADKs and compatibility with MySQL and SQLite.
Valentina Studio Pro
- [Fix] 7986 – Save Query Editor Position
- [Fix] 8012 – Mark the query as modified if layout is changed in the Query Editor
- [Fix][Script Editor][Win] – relative paths for import command
Fixes in Valentina Studio also available on Valentina Studio Pro
- [Fix][MySQL] 7976 – Fix warning on execution of the MySQL query with tunes information ON
- [Fix][MySQL] 7983 – Add preferences “Data Grid”. Can’t change query results pane font
- [Fix][MySQL] 8002 – Can’t edit the MS SQL stored procedure text
These methods added into VSDK, VCSDK, Valentina DB ADK for Xojo, Valentina DB ADK for .net, Valentina DB ADK for Java.
- [New][Method] VDatabase.TableByID(id) as VTable
- [New][Method] VField.OriginalTableID() as Int32
- [New][Method] VField.OriginalFieldID() as Int32
- [New][Method] VSqliteCursor.ColumnOriginalName() as String
More information is available on the Paradigma Software forum. The product updates are immediately available for download.