Paradigma Software technology release 7.3.4 includes more execution performance monitoring, SQL Editing, MS SQL Server and Reporting improvements.
Valentina Studio PRO 7.3.4
- [New][SQL Editor][All DB] Ability to format only *SELECTED* text in SQL editor
- [New][SQL Editor][ValentinaDB] – Valentina DB users can UPDATE records in the Result of SQL Editor directly
Valentina Studio 7.3.4
- [New][SQL Editor][VDB] – Added Templates of SQL Command: MERGE.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] – Added side panel tabs tooltips
- [Fix][MSSQL] 7963 – Error handling when connection is broken
- [Fix][MSSQL] – Fixed saerch of LOCAL SQL Server instances
- [Fix][ValentinaDB] 8022 – It is not possible to edit the table in the data editor, if the table contains ENUM fields with localized values
- [Fix] 8026 – Fix CRLF line delimiter processing in the Import Wizard
- [Fix] 8027 – Ability to set empty text qualifier for CSV import
- [Fix] 8032 – Show completion progress in the Import Wizard based on the amount of data read from the file (all dbs except VDB)
Valentina Reports 7.3.4
- [New] – Add ‘print_on_footer_pages’ property for page footer/header
- [New] – Allow to remove page footer/header from page with a report footer and data regions
Valentina DB 7.3.4
- [New][Api] isMonitored property of VDatabase class added into V4RB, VNET, VJDK, VCSDK, VSDK. This is API analog of property added in v7.3.3
- [New] ‘fld_Sum_Time’ field added into the table of system statistic
- [Fix] 8025 – Fix VDB diagnose of table with the VARIANT field
More information is available on the Paradigma Software forum. The product updates are immediately available for download. Read the release notes.