Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 8.0.1, an update that includes improvements to Valentina Database and allowing use of views as datasources in Valentina Forms.
- [New][Forms] Use VIEWS as data sources in Valentina Forms
- [Fix] 8190[Forms] “Last Record” form button generates an error
- [Fix] 8138 Crash of “ALTER EVENT ENABLED;” command.
- [Fix] 8158 Unable to create an additional connection to DB.
- [Fix] 8185 Set To NULL context menu item doesn’t change the value.
- [Fix] 8191 More strict rules to recognize our own .vsp file.
- [Fix] 8192 Fix SELECT ARRAY[‘a’,’b’,’c’];
- [Fix] 8192 Fix UPDATE T SET fldA = …;
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.
See the original announcement on the Valentina Forum.