Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 8.0.2, an update that includes some new methods for C libraries and also improvements across all products.
- [Fix][Form Editor] – fix icon size on Linux with gtk breeze theme
- [Fix] – Evaluation of record index in footers
- [Fix] 8192 – JSON_TO_ARRAY() method now recognizes int/double values better
- [Fix] 8195 – Opening of encrypted db with ENUM field
- [Fix] 8197 – Load SQL dump with huge literals (megabytes)
Valentina C ADK
- [New] – Methods Project_Free(), Report_Free()
- [Fix][Linux] – corrected linking to vcomponents dylibs.
- [Fix] – crash in Valentina_InitReports() do not log before init vdb kernel.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.
See the original announcement on the Valentina Forum.