Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 8.1 that adds refinements and new features to Valentina Reports and Valentina Forms, and also improves working with PostgreSQL databases.
- [New][Form Editor] Add actions to add/remove filter
- [New][Form Editor] Add ‘clearFilters’ method for cursors
- [New][Form Editor] Add ‘returnPressed’ slot for line editors
- [New][Form Editor] Make ‘key’ argument for ‘addFilter’ optional
- [New][PostgreSQL] Dump now uses pg_dump binaries as is. (Before we compiled their sources inside of our vs_postgre_plugin)
- [New][PosgtreSQL] Download another version of pg_dump (newer or older) and set Valentina Studio to use it
- [New][PostgreSQL]Valentina Studio can find and download newer binaries of pg_dump from Github
- [Fix][SQL Editor][Postgre SQL] Highlighting quoted identifiers, postgre SQL functions
- [New] add ‘Equal To’, ‘Less Than’ and ‘Greater Than’ to conditional styles
- [Imp] Store background/foreground in a control instance to allow to change it from a script
- [Imp] improved speed of db.ge_Table(name)
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.