Release improves instancing for Valentina Reports objects and more.
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [New] Get info about current control instance – position, value, etc.
- [New] Get current value of a control via ‘control.instance.value’ property
- [New] Access current control (from print_if or expression) via ‘this’
- [New] Hide an instance of control by script
- [New] Labels can use a value from an instance
- [New] Use summary instance value in print_if and expressions
- [Imp] Make ‘instance.value’ property writable
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Imp][Mac] More tooltips in prefs panel ‘Valentina Server’
- [Fix]8768[Mac] – Yellow text is not readable in pref panel ‘Valentina Server’
- [Fix]8771[Win] – vServer.Restart command shutdown and restart the server
Valentina 10 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.