Improvement to ADKs on macOS make it easier to incorporate ADKs into plugins
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Imp][Mac] internal algorithm to find vcomponent DLLs, to get it working e.g. in a Photoshop plugin, which uses ValentinaDB ADK
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Imp][Mac] internal algorithm to find vcomponent DLLs, to get it working e.g. in a Photoshop plugin, which uses Valentina Reports ADK
- [Imp] Barcode data length not limited to 256 characters
Valentina for Python
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is supported by Paradigma Software ADKs and Valentina Server.
- [New] prepare() in cursor, which returns function, which accept binding parameters.
- This is analog of Stmt = db.Prepare( query ) in other languages
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.