POSIX for ValentinaDB, improvements for other ADKs
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [Fix][SCHEMA EDITOR] Improve button widths in the toolbar
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [New][Mac] Change File API from Carbon to POSIX
- Old signatures for files of MacOS will not work anymore
Valentina PHP ADK
Valentina Database ADK and Valentina Reports ADK for PHP are available for macOS, Windows, Linux & Raspberry PI (ARM7). The Valentina ADK Client for PHP also provides connectivity to Valentina Server and this function is provided with the license of Valentina Server at no additional cost.
- [New] Support for PHP 8.1 on all platforms
Valentina for LiveCode ADK
Valentina DB ADK for LiveCode and Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode are toolkits for adding powerful new features to LiveCode applications. They are supported for macOS, Windows and Linux.
- [V4REV] install.rev – macOS and Linux are dropping 32-bit support
Valentina C++ ADK
The ValentinaDB C++ ADK is available as a standalone product as well as what is used to build other ADKs.
- [Fix][Win] FIX visual Examples – 4 projects had some cosmetic and naming issues that were fixed for this release
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.