ValentinaDB gains Triggers on Links, JOINs between Databases
Valentina Release 12 is the first major release of Paradigma Software’s data management tools in 2022, with support for a new, non-SQL database and productivity enhancements for database professionals.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New] MongoDB Support. The first NON-SQL database in Valentina Studio includes support for the document-centric database, including:
- MongoDB Schema Editor.
- MongoDB Command Editor. Write and execute commands with results, logs and analysis.
- MongoDB Collection Editor. Directly edit document collections within Valentina for MongoDB in the MongoDB Collection Editor.
- MongoDB Server Admin. Monitor connections and users of a registered MongoDB Server.
- [New] [PRO Only] Workspaces. Custom, “clean room” management of collections of tools, connections, settings and more, including Bookmarks, SQL Snippets, Recent databases, Recent projects, Open connections, Open local databases and Query log. All Workspaces can be synchronized with the cloud storage (e.g. iCloud, Dropbox, etc) if you have enabled this option in the preferences.
- [Imp][Start Page] – COPY/PASTE single bookmarks
- [Imp][SQL Editor] – Tooltip of snippetd now displays database(s) to which it belongs
- [Imp][SQL Editor] – Tooltip about hidden snippets.
- [Imp][Dialogs] – Dialogs to export bookmarks, snippets, etc, now suggest the default name of the file
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [New][SQL] Create JOINs between two different databases
- [New][SQL] Triggers on Links. You can CREATE TRIGGER, which will work on LINK / UNLINK commands – events.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.