Improves backwards compatibility for Xojo apps on Linux, MySQL queries in Studio
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Imp][Data Editor] – Add predefined date/time formats to show them in the Combobox field of the ‘Set Format…’ dialog. Remember the last entered format.
- [Fix][Data Editor] – fix apply date format to new values for Valentina DB.
- [Fix][MySQL] – Define the MySQL query generation rule to create an index before setting the AUTO_INCREMENT flag (produces better-formatted queries).
- [Fix] Fixed the preference to disable static analyzer error console auto opening
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
[New] – Add the ability to write summaries in JS
Valentina for Xojo
The Xojo development environment supports multiple compile targets, including macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and more. You can find the iOS example projects within the downloadable archive.
- [Imp][Linux] – Add own ‘libstdc++’ to rpm package for v4rb, to be able to start it on older versions of Linux
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.