Also adds MariaDB keywords, MS SQL Server improvements, Python support, BLOB optimization in ValentinaDB
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [Imp][MySQL] – Add ‘Aria’ to list of engines (default engine for system tables in MariaDB)
- [Imp][MYSQL] – Add new keywords from MariaDB.
- [Fix][MySQL] – Fix update Charset/Collation properties of connection
- [Fix][MSSQL] Schema and Start input fields in MS SQL Create Sequence dialog
- [Fix][MSSQL] Display of MSSQL Sequence properties Start, Min Value, Max Value
- [Fix][SQL Editor][MSSQL] Display values of SQL_Variant fields in the SQL result
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
Important: Format Update for ValentinaDB. Opening a ValentinaDB database in Valentina Studio 12.5.X will automatically update it to Valentina 12.5 format.
- [Opt] Binding for BLOBs – redundant copy of data
- [Fix]Issue on CSV import if imported file doesn’t exist.
- [Fix] SHOW VIDENTS now show sequence names also.
Valentina for Python
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is supported by Paradigma Software ADKs and Valentina Server.
- [Fix] – Loading Valentina extension: [defclass] [methods_delete] [SchemaList] The method ‘set’ marked as child method of ‘I_ModelList’, but really is child method of: Parent, ProxyParent.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original announcement on the forum.