Update improves speed, beauty and accuracy of visual elements of Valentina Reports plus general improvements to Valentina Studio.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Win] Updated from Qt 5.10.1 to 5.14.2. New version of Qt contains some bug fixes and improved support of HiDPI displays.
- [Imp][Win] Enabled Windows Vista appearance style if you are still running Windows Vista. Note, you can switch to classic style in the Preferences.
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [New] A new HTML render engine vastly improves the rendering of HTML in your reports. Rendered HTML is vectorized. It is scalable and has selectable TEXT, unlike many report engines that render HTML as non-selectable graphics.
- [New] CSS support. The CSS can be embedded within the HTML or can refer an external CSS file.
- [New] Picture control supports SVG. When printing to PDF, SVG images are embedded in the document in vector form, making them perfect for zooming and printing. The SVG images can be stored within a report, database, external file, or even auto-generated.
Valentina 10 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.