Update provides across the board improvements to macOS versions of products, HTML in reports and more.
With release 10.4, 32-bit options are no longer available for macOS products.
Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Mac] Switch from Qt 5.13.1 to 5.14.2
- [New][Mac] Supports Dark Theme on macOS
- [New][Project Window] Preview reports directly within the Project Window
- [Imp][Query Editor] Display RecID/OID fields for Valentina DB
- [New][SQL Editor] Snippets panel now uses the “S” button to display scope for each snippet – scope map
- [New][SQL Editor] Scope map displays 2 circles for each snippet to visualize scope ownership
- [New][SQL Editor] Click on the scope map circles to add/remove a snippet to “Global” / “Current DB” scope
- [New][SQL Editor] tooltip of a snippet now displays also its scope: “Global” / “Current DB”
Valentina Studio 10.4 on macOS requires macOS 10.13 or later.
Valentina Reports / Valentina Reports Server
Valentina Reports cross platform reports system is available in Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Reports ADK for embedding a reporting system into applications and Valentina Studio as a reports authoring, testing and deployment platform.
- [Imp] HTML control now by default produces HTML in the iframe tag; HTML as Picture is supported again
Valentina 10 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.